Friday, August 7, 2009

Another Week

Here are some pictures from our trip to the Blair Drummond Safari Park the other day:







At this point, we were being chased by this rhino:





...and for some reason, my instincts were telling me to get out of the car and run. That would have been a mistake. I can see that now.

Anyway, my hunt for a job continues, our cheap week is over, and we're continuing to sort of make some wedding plans. Things are coming along nicely, according to my parents. Our "reception" will be held at the Medina Ballroom, which I think is pretty cool.

That's about it. Things are just absolutely, sluggishly boring with me over here at the moment. Sorry.

Hope you're all having a whale of a time, wherever you are!
xo

1 comment:

Mary J. said...

Oh my gosh friend that picture of you is super cute!!! Both of your facial expressions are priceless.